Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tuesday - March 8, 2011

Cute new hat and blue jean jacket! 
J Mike amazes me daily!  He is a little chatter bug, always babbling about something.  He has found his tongue again and usually has it out for everyone to see.  He has also discovered that he can use it to blow raspberries!  It's great!!  He is getting really good at sitting on his own, which has opened a whole new world of discovery for the little guy!  We also started giving him a sippy cup.  The first sippy cup was a fail, it was one that you had to suck on to get the juice out, and all he would do is chew on it!  Very cute, but not the result we were hoping for.  His next cup (and the one he is using now) lets juice out when you chew on it.  He is 'kinda' getting the hang of it.  He knows that he can fill his mouth up with the juice, but instead of swallowing it he just opens his mouth and lets it all run down his chin.  Again, cute, but not exactly what we were going for.  He'll get it eventually!  I'm sure there will be pictures in the future.

"Here Ma, want a bite of my blue doughnut?"

"Ok, I'll eat it myself!"

"YIKES!  I dropped it!"

Getting your picture taken wears a guy out.

"Better hurry!  I'm going to roll over!"

Being mysterious

"Hug anyone??"

"Say what?"

"Pardon me, I need a little shut eye..."

Something was awful funny!

"LOOK, I ALREADY TOLD YOU ONCE .... I want my doughnut back!"

"This is what I think of you and your camera Mom."

"I'm sorry, I was just kidding. See my sad face? You can keep taking my picture. I don't mind."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment