Mommy has a new favorite pair of PJ's =D
"Hey, hey! Check me out!"
"Whatcha doing way up there Ma?"
♥♥♥
Blueberry eyeballs :)
Spitting ALL down his chin!
"Do you have to watch me get my feet?"
Talking to his toes
"Holy.... I fell over Mom!!"
"Aren't you going to help me?"
"Fine then ... I'll just throw a fit!"
"Just kidding! I can roll myself over - who needs ya?"
"Yeppp, we're still doing pictures..."
☻☻☻
Singing to me!
"Hummmmm, why do you love that thing so much?"
"Maybe I should try it. Here, let me see it."
Someone is getting sleepy
Never too tired to chew on those chubby fingers!
"Think I can put my whole fist in my mouth?"
"Well, I'm going to try to anyway!"
"WOW! You were right Mom, there's NO WAY I was getting the whole thing in there!"

No comments:
Post a Comment