I say this every month, but man - time FLYS! Jagger had his six month check up and everything is great! He weighs 18lbs 5.5oz (97%), he's 28.25" long (90%) and his head is 46cm (97%). He is going to start stage 2 baby foods and I'm excited to see what he thinks of some of the combinations :)
"I still don't see why I had to get out of the bathtub..."
Lovin' the comb over :D
"Heh heh - funny stuff!"
Papaw's TWO best friends!
"Whaddup?"
"Doesn't everyone keep their balance by holding their foot?"
"HILARIOUS!"
"May I pleeeeease have something to play with?"
"Now that I've got it, don't be takin' it from me ... we clear?
"Two things: What is this? and can I eat it?"
My little bug, little bug!!!!
Don't know what it is about black and white pictures, but I adore this.
"Well crack me up!"
"Good day Ma'am"
"I'mmmmm not so sure about that."
Zoned OUT
HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY TO JAGGER! He got his very own camera!
"Lets see... why does my Mommy love these things so much?"
"Lets see... why does my Mommy love these things so much?"
"Is it because they taste good?"
"Nope! That's definitely not why! This is terrible!"
"This is a ... what?"
"I don't think Poppie (Daddy) is going to be happy about me playing with a 'pom-pom'!"
No comments:
Post a Comment