Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tuesday - March 1, 2011

Daddy bought Jagger an outfit - he picked it out all by himself!  This calls for a photo shoot :)

"This here is a combine Mom.  Please note that it is red, NOT green... this is a very important fact.  Got it?"

"A combine is a GREAT BIG tractor Daddy uses to get the crops out of the fields."

"You're kidding me right??  This is not what he would use to pick corn."

"See that right there on the front?  That's a 'bean head' he would use this one to cut beans!"

"Hmmmm, wonder what would happen if I just went ahead and removed this tire?"

"Just kidding! Geeze, you didn't have to take it away from me!"


'Oh, you just wanted a close up of my shirt?  Here you go.  May I have it back now, puh-leease?" 

"Ya, it's big, but I'm tough - I can handle it!"

"Oh shucks - CRASH!"

"Who me?  I would most certainly not have done that. Oh, and lets not tell Daddy about this or he won't let me drive the real one."  :)

Special thanks to uncle Denny, aunt Phyl, Eric, Melissa, Ella, Jessica, Jackson, Mike, Erica, Madison & Grant for the CASE combine - as you can see he LOVES it!  Chance took the head off while playing with him and Jagger looked at him with the saddest eyes, as if saying, "you broke my tractor..."  It was priceless.


1 comment: