Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday - March 21, 2011

It's a lovely morning to take some pictures! :) 

As Granny Black would say, "He must sleep on the top of his head!" 

Yes, he's a boy, but he's still 'pretty'!

Jagger got a new hat this weekend!  We don't follow the Cubs (*gasp* - I know), but his great-great Grandad Black was a huge fan and he always got the boys a Cubs hat.  This is a tribute to him!  It's a little big, but he'll grow into it :)

"May I take this off now please?"

Jagger also got his very own 'hair product' this weekend.  It all started when we were having lunch with Mamaw and Papaw and the waitress called him a "her".  Mamaw corrected her and the waitress said, "It's the hair".  I left Jagger alone with Papaw for 1 hour in Wal Mart, and the next time I saw him Papaw had Jag's hair all slick back!  He said, "Now he looks like a boy!"  It's basically good smelling vasoline, but it makes most of his hair lay down!

It's like a different baby! :-P

"Almost got 'em!"

"Yep!  I did it!"

"No Ma, I'm not watching TV - honest!"

"Can't unbutton it by myself ... yet!"

"I can do this by myself though.  See it?"

"Ggggg rrrrrrr ooooo wwwww llll!"
(He's very scary!)

LOOK AT THOSE THIGHS!  I could start at the toes and nibble my way up!

Yep, he was as loud as he looks like he's being!

Still going strong!!!!  He is a LOUD baby!
At Sams Club this weekend Papaw was pushing him in his stroller and we were always able to find them.  We just followed the noise! ;-)


2 comments:

  1. Loved the Grandpa hair story. Give the little guy bunches of kisses from us. Love you guys. Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I have noisy one too. Jessica's voice just carries. Trust me, it gets LOUDER.

    ReplyDelete