Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday - February 2, 2011

Jagger's first blizzard!  Had to take him out in it.  He liked it!  There was so much to see, but he didn't like the snow hitting him in the face. 

Starting to get some big flakes


Very pretty


"Can't open my eyes!"


"Hummm, What did you say this stuff was again?"


All cheeks and chins!


"Do I HAVE to go in?"


After playing in the snow Jagger went back inside to jump some more.  Had I known he was going to love his Jumperoo so much I would have got two.  I'm starting to think he might wear this first one out!  It has been really great exercise for his (chubby) legs.  Now when he sits on your lap he kicks his legs like he's still in his jumperoo.  He is also getting really good at standing (with help of course).

"You gotta hold your tongue just right Ma - like this!"

"HOLY SMOKES!! Where'd that come from??!!"

"YIKES!" Went a little too high!

"Fine... I'll show you my tongue, but only this much..."

Who needs a paci when you have Mamaw?

He couldn't take the pressure.  He had to show me his tongue! ♥ him

No comments:

Post a Comment