It's hard to believe that this wonderful little boy has been a part of our lives for 5 months! I feel like just yesterday we were awaiting his arrival. I love him more and more everyday. He is also getting more fun with each passing day. He is getting VERY quick with his hands and is very close to sitting up!
Chubby, chubby legs!
5 whole months!
He got it ....
and how he's going to crinkle it
"Aw Mom, why did you take my sign?"
Sweet angel baby!
Sitting like the big boy that he is!
"Look Ma, I'm tellin' ya..."
"that flash is killin' me!!"
"Capisce?"
"MOM, I thought we had an understanding?!"
"Alright fine! One more picture before nap time, but only because you're distracting me with something shiny!"
Lookin' like a lil' man
Still a little sleepy
Relaxing with Poppie and ALL the dogs...
No wait, now they have all the dogs. (Izzabella was missing in the first picture.)
"Oh, dude - this sign tastes TERRIBLE!"
Love these feet!
No comments:
Post a Comment