Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday - February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!
We are so fortunate to have the most wonderful Valentine in our lives this year!  He not only makes Valentines Day more special - he makes EVERY DAY more special  =D

s.t.u.d.  m.u.f.f.i.n.

"yeahhh,  I know mom... "

"but I want to eat the blanket mom..."

"oh hey, what's that??!"

"I am going. to. get. it!"

"Ummm, is my butt showing?"

"Mom, seriously? Why is my butt showing?

"I'm going to really hate these pictures in about 13 years..."

"Oh YA, this is much better!"

I am so in love with this picture...

... and this picture ... you get the picture =D

"How do I get out of here?"

"Darn it!  I thought we were done, but she just moved me."

"Doesn't mean I have to cooperate!"

Loves it when he doesn't have to wear socks



Trying to sit up

"Mommy, can we please be done?"

"OK, BUT I'M JUST GOING TO KEEP YELLING!"

Such a happy stud after a nap!

"Ah, geeze guys, you're killing me here!"

"No I'm serious, I can't stop laughing!"



Sooooo excited....

about biting his Boppy....

"Hey Mr. Lion, where did you come from?"

"What do you mean Mr. Lion doesn't come off?"

"I'm very unhappy about this new discovery."

Jagger's Valentine's Day books from Mommy & Daddy

He ♥'s books.  They are so bright and colorful!

Showing Mommy how much he loves her =D

1 comment: