Christmas with the Wuethrichs!
We had our family Christmas at Grandpa Richard and Grandma Nola's today. We ate our wonderful meal there then headed over to Rick and Judy's to exchange gifts. It was a great day!
We attempted to get a picture of us together. This is the best one...
Grandma getting things ready
Cash Patrick
Sweet baby!
Jagger chilling with Grandpa and Grandma
You can run, but you can't hide Tanner Michael
He looks a bit confused
We were obviously very adamant about something
The whole crew minus Tanner, who is taking the picture and Jagger, who is on the floor in his carseat
"I think I'd like to play with that..."
"Yeah, ok... you can play with my Lonnie."
"WAIT I changed my mind, I want it back!"
"Ummm, what did I do?"
"Here you can have it back."
I am sure we will have many incidents like this...
Mommy will make it better. That face breaks my heart!!
Taylor Marie
Getting ready to open presents
Daddy showing Jagger his loot
Jagger's turn
There might be a small obsession with Cabela's
Cash is helping Mommy
Tanner Mike
Of course Zoe was present, until Chance threw something at her. Then she hid for the rest of the night.
He was hot, that's why you can see his belly =D He likes his new Peacock Grandpa and Grandma got him. We named him Petey.
Can anyone guess what Cash is thinking?
Cash would like to see what Taylor got!
Jagger's new sit a play from Grandpa and Grandma
No comments:
Post a Comment