Another new adorable outfit! Had to get this one on him before it didn't fit anymore! I can NOT believe how fast this baby is growing!! After one of his "cat naps" yesterday I swear he was an inch taller and two pounds heavier!!! Anyway, this super stylin dino set was a gift from Jagger's cousins Rusty, Megan and Nevan. They brought it to him in the hospital right after he was born. When I got it home and washed it I remember thinking, "oh, it will be a while before this will fit him".... As a matter of fact I even tried to put it on him when he was about a month old and the pants were too big. Today the pants were a little tight on Tubz. Story of my life these days.....
"Open the door, get on the floor - everybody walk the dinosaur"
Couldn't resist =D
This was before his lunch...
... and this is after!
Would love to know what he is thinking here...
Jagger is starting to figure out how to grasp things and get them to (and into) his mouth. He has also found his tongue and LOVES showing it off. Utterly adorable if you ask me!
This is "Lonnie", Jagger's lion.
Jagger showing Lonnie his tongue or licking Lonnie - could go either way.
Most definitely trying to lick Lonnie here.
and finally... he seems to be rather pleased/interested with his progress =D
love. him. to. pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment