HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
We started Jagger's (first) Thanksgiving with a wonderful dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Wuethrich's house. All of his Aunts, Uncles and cousins were there. Even Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Wuethrich came.
Aunt Chariti came all the way from Phoenix, AZ
Auntie Sarah
Chilling with Uncle D
Jagger's cousin Cash Patrick
Catching up on the news with Daddy and Grandpa Great
Trying to go somewhere, but not quite big enough!
Cash was watching Jagger very closely (this is his walker). He was pointing and saying "oooohhh! oooooooohhhhhhh!!" I believe it translates to "Hey! that's mine!"
Here's the whole bunch!
Left to right (back): Chance, Brandon, Tanner, Rick, Dustin (middle): Jagger, Ashley, Chariti, Judy, Sarah, Cash (front): Taylor
After dinner with the Wuethrich's we went to Granny Black's. I somehow managed not to take any pictures :( Must have been phased by all the food, that's the only excuse I can come up with (and it's not even a good one)!
We have so much to be thankful for that we can't list all our blessings. It can be summed up by saying, "We thank God for all of our many many blessings." :)


No comments:
Post a Comment